Welcome to the Stage
The Greatest Producer of all times (God), has chosen YOU for the Directors Role in the most epic show, called; "My family's eternal spiritual life"! Congratulations!
We at DIRECTOR DAD are dads directing the same show in our homes. We know that the Directors role can feel overwhelming at times, and you can get discouraged and quit.
So we have formed a Directors Guild of type to make sure we all have the tools and encouragement needed to direct what the Producer had in mind for His show.
So with your permission, we would like to help equip and encourage you in the greatest job you will ever have! Over the next few months you will go from a backseat spectator to the Director God always knew you would be.
We will teach you how to lead your family in consistent Bible time using the ActorsBible App.
Our hope is that once your Show is up and running, that you will in turn, help other dads with theirs.
The results will be that:
- You will grow in relationship with the Producer and humbly live and lead according to His Script (the Bible)
- Your wife will be encouraged and strengthened by the Word daily.
- Your children will become obedient cast members (disciples of Jesus).
- Your heart will be set on fire for God as you truly feel alive playing the role God has assigned you.
The curtain is going up! Your family is counting on you! Many other men who you will train are counting on you. Heaven is counting
on you! God has released the Spirit of Elijah! A great turning of men's hearts has begun!
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the earth with a curse. — Malachi 4:5-6
We're asking all fathers to be part of this program.
- Join by creating an ActorsBible Account
- Enroll to the Director Dad program
- Your trainer will contact you for a 2 hr Zoom Vision Casting Call (Week 1)
- Begin 21 Day family meeting challenge using ActorsBible (Week 2-4)
- Celebrate! Then, Recruit another dad (Week 4)